Yes, this has sugar and fat in it. However, the recipe makes a large amount (best for holidays, potlucks, etc), and I have never met a kid who didn't love this.
- 1 Head Cauliflower, chopped
- 1 Head Iceberg Lettuce, torn to bitesize
- 1 lb Bacon, cooked and chopped
- 1 med onion, sliced to slivers
- Parmesan cheese
- 1 cup Hellmans Mayo
- 1/4 cup Sugar
- Fresh ground pepper
- Layer ingredients in order: Lettuce, cauliflower, onion, bacon.
- Fold mayo and sugar together. Spread on top.
- Grate Parmesan cheese on top. Pepper to taste.
- Let sit in fridge 3-4 hours.
- Toss & serve.