- 3 c. applesauce
- 1 1/4 tsp cinnamon, divided
- 1 T. lemon juice
- 1 1/2 c. regular raw oats
- 1/3 c. flour
- 3/4 c. brown sugar
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/2 c. butter, melted
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- Mix applesauce, 1/4 tsp cinnamon, and lemon juice in casserole dish.
- Combine oats, flour, brown sugar, 1 tsp cinnamon, and salt.
- Cut butter into dry mixture until crumbly. Sprinkle over applesauce mixture.
- Bake 40 minutes until topping is golden brown and sauce is bubbling.
- Serve warm or cold. Top with milk, cream, or ice cream.