Makes 9-10 cups. Cook in a large roasting pan.
- 1 stick butter, melted
- 1 1/4 tsp seasoned salt
- 4 1/2 tsp Worcestershire sauce
- 1/4 tsp celery salt
- 1/8 tsp garlic powder
- (optional) 1/8 tsp cayenne
- 2 c. Corn Chex cereal
- 2 c. Wheat Chex cereal
- 2 c. Rice Chex cereal
- 2 c. Cheerios
- 1 c. pretzel sticks
- 1-1 1/2 c. nuts of choice
- Preheat oven to 250F.
- Put cereals, nuts, and pretzels in a large shallow roasting pan.
- Melt butter in a glass bowl in microwave. Add Worcestershire sauce, season salt, celery salt, and garlic powder to butter. Whisk together to form an emulsion.
- Drizzle butter/Worcestershire mixture over dry ingredients.
- Stir gently until all is coated.
- Place in oven and bake 60 minutes, stirring gently every 15 minutes. (HINT: Set your oven timer for 15 minutes every time you return to mix. This will assure you have a full hour of bake time.)
- Spread in a thin layer on paper towels or wax paper to cool. After completely cooled, store in an air-tight container lined with wax paper.