Sweetness from the pickle relish and grapes. Heat from the cayenne.
Crunch from the celery. Protein from the chicken. Freshness from the lettuce.
- 2 boneless skinless chicken breast, cooked and chopped
- halved red grapes, roughly equal in amount to chicken
- 1/2 cup celery, chopped
- 1/2 cup (2 oz) chopped pecans
- 1/4 cup sweet pickle relish
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 3/8 tsp cayenne pepper, or to taste
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 4-5 iceberg lettuce leaves
- Mix prepared chicken, grapes, celery, pecans, sweet pickle relish, mayo, cayenne, & salt together.
- Serve in lettuce leaves.